A Little Guide for Teachers: Formative Assessment
- Shirley Clarke - Shirley Clarke Education LLC
A Little Guide for Teachers
Assessment | Continuing Professional Development | Teacher Resources
Bridging the gap between research and practice A Little Guide for Teachers: Formative Assessment gives teachers practical tried and tested strategies to put formative assessment into action in their classrooms.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1 - Setting the Scene: How Do You Create Confident Learners?