- explore transitions from a range of perspectives
- discuss the value of developing collaborative practice in deepening awareness of children's views and experiences
- look at examples of contemporary practice
- consider the ethics, policies and law relating to current issues
- enrich the reader's understanding of professional responsibility
Each chapter contains a chapter overview, a case study and suggestions for further reading. This book is relevant to all practitioners working with young children and their families and to all those studying early childhood.
Lyn Trodd is the Head of Multi-Professional Education at the University of Hertfordshire