Featuring critical insights into theoretical concepts and current international examples, the book provides an accessible way for students to enhance their understanding and develop the crucial skills need to be successful when managing and leading change in organisations.
- Synthesizes what is known about change in organizations and then provides practical ways of sustaining it
- Contains an international range of case studies and interviews which link theory to practice throughout
- Explores key contemporary topics such as power, politics, ethics and sustainability for an enhanced understanding of current debates and issues
- Activities, discussion questions and further reading in each chapter test your understanding of the key concepts and reinforce your learning
- End of book Glossary defines key terms, for those new to studying change.
- Comes with access to additional resources for students and lecturers including relevant SAGE journal articles to encourage wider reading
- Tutor's notes
- PowerPoint slides
- Additional Journal Articles
- Web links
- Study Questions