This award-winning text invites students to discover social psychology’s relevance to their lives. Authors Thomas Heinzen and Wind Goodfriend capture student interest by weaving stories drawn from their own personal experiences with compelling examples from everyday life, all carefully placed in historical context. Social psychology is presented as an evolving, science-driven conversation; chapters build on core questions central to scientific inquiry, while a methods-in-context approach cultivates psychological literacy. The Second Edition has been thoroughly updated with new pop culture examples, additional diversity coverage, more recent critiques of the Zimbardo and Milgram studies, and over a hundred new citations from the latest research.
Instructor Resource Site
Say NO to…
· required access codes
· learning a new system
Say YES to…
· using only the content you want and need
· high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
SAGE coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*.
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE edge.
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Instructors: The following online resources are included FREE with this text. For a brief demo, contact your sales representative today.
· Assessment tools foster review, practice, and critical thinking, and offer a more complete way to measure student engagement
o Chapter quizzes identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
o Test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
o Activity and quiz options allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
o Instructions show you how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
· Chapter-specific discussion questions help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content
· Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but can customize to your exact needs
· Sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course give you options to customize your course in a way that is perfect for you
· Lecture notes summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions
· Access all tables and figures from the textbook in one place