- What is neglect?
- What makes someone vulnerable?
- What role does safeguarding play?
- What does good safeguarding look like?
- Why can safeguarding fail?
- How can positive practice be developed?
- What are the professional and legal responsibilities facing nurses?
This helpful resource will improve readers’ understanding of the policy, practice, and research underpinning safeguarding, while also preparing them for their important role as an advocate for, and safeguarder of, the people in their care.