- Understand your assignment question
- Know how to think critically, and in turn read critically
- Write critically and ace your assignment.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to critical reading with author Alex Baratta.
Watch the video recording of the How to Think for Yourself talk, hosted by JS Group and featuring SAGE Study Skills authors Alex Baratta and Tom Chatfield, for some top tips on how to spot misinformation and engage critically with the world.