Written in clear language and specifically for the nursing context, the new edition of this bestselling book is your ultimate guide to pathophysiology and pharmacology. Through a uniquely integrated approach, the book develops your knowledge of both the pathology of common conditions and their pharmacological treatment. This holistic approach builds your knowledge of the key concepts and processes, with real world examples illustrating their application to nursing practice.
- Logical structure that starts with the basics and before developing your understanding of more complex areas
- Real world case studies demonstrate the application of pathophysiology and pharmacology across all fields of nursing
- A clear and concise writing style makes complex terminology and biological processes easy to understand
- Revised and updated in line with contemporary evidence and best practice
- Mapped to the 2018 NMC Standards