* The free interactive eBook and accompanying online resources that come with this new edition will be available to access middle February 2019!
‘This user-friendly interactive book makes concepts simple and gives you the confidence and knowledge to learn and teach mathematics to primary children. You can conveniently access easily digestible content to build and test your knowledge. It’s a must have on any teachers book shelf!’
SAGE Primary Mathematics Student Panel
- LESSON PLANS AND WORKSHEETS: Save time with ideas and resources for planning your lessons.
- PROBLEM SOLVED! VIDEOS: Visualise how to solve a question by watching a quick animated demonstration.
- LEARNING AND TEACHING POINTS: Feel confident in the classroom with these key points to remember when planning and teaching.
- QUESTIONS AND QUIZZES: Achieve a firm grasp of concepts and a clear understanding with self-assessment questions and quizzes.
- FREE INTERACTIVE EBOOK: Study anywhere with your portable and convenient eBook!