This practical, down-to-earth text also delves into topics not covered extensively by other books such as slow and fast thinking, the inherent conflict between the individual and organization, conformity, and the difficulties of speaking truth to power. Students are offered ample opportunity to engage in thoughtful reflection, discussion, and application as they grapple with ethical issues big and small.
Give your students the SAGE Edge!
SAGE Edge offers a robust online environment featuring an impressive array of free tools and resources for review, study, and further exploration, keeping both instructors and students on the cutting edge of teaching and learning.
SAGE Edge for instructors supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
- A password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources
- A test bank that provides a diverse range of ready-to-use options that save you time. You can also easily edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions
- Instructor’s Manual includes suggested teaching strategies, additional learning exercises to help plan and enhance your course, as well as case notes to assist in integrating the cases into your coursework
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility for creating a multimedia presentation for your course
- Lecture notes that summarize key concepts by chapter to help you prepare for lectures and class discussions
- Video and multimedia links that can be used in the classroom to appeal to diverse learners
- An open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention
- Chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material
- Video and multimedia links that appeal to diverse learners