A Complete Teaching & Learning Package
SAGE Vantage Digital Option
Engage, Learn, Soar with SAGE Vantage, an intuitive digital platform that delivers Management Fundamentals: Concepts, Applications, and Skill Development textbook content in a learning experience carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with you and your students in mind, it offers easy course set-up and enables students to better prepare for class. Learn more.
Assignable Video (available on the SAGE Vantage platform, linked through SAGE Coursepacks) is tied to learning objectives and curated exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life and appeal to different learning styles. Watch a sample video now.
FREE! Easily import our quality instructor and student resource content into your school’s learning management system (LMS) and save time. Learn more.
FREE online resources for students that make learning easier. See how your students benefit.
SAGE Coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE edge.
With SAGE Coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- diagnostic chapter tests that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- test banks built on AACSB standards, the book’s learning objectives, and Bloom’s Taxonomy provide a diverse range of test items, including 100 test questions per chapter to give instructors options for assessing students
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- assignable video (available on the SAGE Vantage platform, linked through SAGE Coursepacks) is tied to learning objectives and curated exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life and appeal to different learning styles. Watch a sample video now.
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- lecture notes for each chapter that align with PowerPoint slides to serve as an essential reference, summarizing key concepts to ease preparation for lectures and class discussion;
- sample answers to questions in the text that provides an essential reference;
- case notes that include summaries, analyses, and sample answers to assist with discussion;
- suggested projects, experiential exercises, and activities that help students apply the concepts they learn to see how the work in various contexts, providing new perspectives; and
- tables and figures from the book that are available for download.
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- multimedia resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and are curated and produced exclusively for this text;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention; and
- chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material.