• Affordable at just £6.99 each with lower prices available for bundles from June 2019.
• Lively, ultra-modern design; full-colour, each page a tailored design.
• An hour's read. Easy to dip in and out of with clear navigation enables readers to quickly find what they need.
• Direct written style gets to the point with clear language. Nothing needs to be read twice. No fluff.
• Learning is reinforced through a 2-minute overview summary; 3-second summaries with super-quick Q&A.
• DIY tasks; create your own work plan. Do a self-check quiz, solve a problem and get what's needed to show your supervisor.
• Checkpoints in each section make sure students are nailing it as they go, and encourage self-directed learning.
• How do I know I’m done? Each LQF wraps up with a finale checklist that allows the reader to self-assess whether they’ve got what they need to progress with, submit, or ace the task at hand.
"This would save many sleepless nights and tears”
Terry Freedman, ICT & Computing in Education
"Beautifully written, and chock-full of key information, dealt with in a jargon-free but never condescending way"
Amanda Haste, National Coalition of Independent Scholars
"The books help to break down the all the complicated jargon and literature and simply highlight all the ‘need to know’ without all the waffle. You can work through the books to develop your own projects, helping you to create a quality piece of work. And you can follow the guides over and over again for each future project"
Danielle, PhD student.
"The series is perfect for all. There is something for everyone and it allows you focus on those tricky areas of research which you want to improve or know more about"
Revise key statistical concepts Gather your own data Structure your research project