Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in HRM
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks and their strengths and weaknesses
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Sample exam questions and answers, with advice on common themes that must always be addressed, how to use information effectively and pitfalls to advoid
- Themes that run throughout the major points covered by the book
- Taking it Further sections that suggest how readers can extent their thinking beyond the `received wisdom'
Much more than a revision guide for undergraduates, it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.