A systematic guide to successfully producing written work for business and management degrees. The authors address the all-too-common pitfalls of essay assignments, as well as providing readers with a step-by-step programme to approach essay questions, both in coursework and exam contexts.
New to the Second Edition:
- Relevance of writing skills to employability highlighted throughout
- Additional content on researching a topic
- New content on adapting writing for different audiences
- New content on academic writing tips
- Addition of useful websites
- Additional coverage of plagiarism
- More on critical evaluation
- More on changing requirements through different levels of study.
Suitable for all business and management students looking to improve their essay writing skills.
The Student Success series are essential guides for students of all levels. From how to think critically and write great essays to planning your dream career, the Student Success series helps you study smarter and get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips and resources for study success!