The Take-Action Guide to World Class Learners Book 3
How to Create a Campus Without Borders
- Yong Zhao - University of Kansas, USA
- Homa Tavangar - Growing Up Global, Author
- Emily McCarren
- Gabriel F. Rshaid
- Kay Tucker
Leadership & Management | Policy & Planning | School Change, Reform, & Restructuring
Your blueprint for nurturing globally connected students
The World Class Learners series provides the most complete information available on designing twenty-first century schools poised to leapfrog into the future! These practice-oriented books expand on Dr. Yong Zhao’s acclaimed World Class Learners, which presents a new framework for cultivating creative and entrepreneurial students. Now, with this third book in the follow-up three-volume set, Zhao reveals how to help students learn and prepare for a globalized world.
The third book in the series outlines how to:
- Transform students into strong, responsible global citizens
- Leverage experts, networks, and partner school relationships
- Implement a “glocalized” Global Campus or classroom
Implement Zhao’s new paradigm shift one phase at a time, starting with any book. Better yet, read all three volumes for a complete blueprint to entrepreneur-minded schooling.