Through real-world examples and step-by-step guidance, Frederick J. Kviz provides students with the skills they need to: identify and evaluate research strengths and limitations as practitioners; to actually perform the various core aspects of research; and to choose among alternative methods when making decisions about health practice, policy, and future research needs.
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch but you can customize to your exact needs.
- Chapter Outlines summarize key concepts by chapter to help you prepare for lectures and class discussions, and can also be used as in-class handouts for students.
- Full-text SAGE journal articles carefully selected by the author illustrate chapter concepts.
- Sample syllabi provide suggested models for structuring your course using the text.
- Figures & Tables from the book available for download.