- Minna Lyons - Liverpool Hope University, UK
- Neil Harrison - Liverpool Hope University, UK
- Gayle Brewer - University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Sarita Robinson - University of Central Lancashire, UK
- Rob Sanders - York St John University, UK
Biological/Physiological Psychology (General) | Critical Psychology | Neuro-psychology
Learning features including case studies, review questions and assignments are provided to aid students' understanding and promote a critical approach. Extended critical thinking and skill-builder activities develop the reader's higher-level academic skills.
Students are using this text - and are pleased with the support it provides re their learning
a really good textbook for supporting the teaching of Psychology
Mistakes in the labeling of some diagrams in the text.
This was an interesting book suitable for use at level 4, so will recommend to students
Extremely useful as a reference book, and for learning the fundamentals of the biological theories.
Excellent text book that is easy for the students to read. It looks in detail at the biological aspects and introduces the reader to biological psychology using case studies.