The key features of the book are:
- Explanation of the confusing emotion of anger in simple terms, including the physiology of anger and its deleterious effects.
- Detail anger management techniques for individuals, family, school and workplace.
- Easy tips to master anger where chronic anger and unhappiness translates into negative human behavior: abusive love relationships, dating violence, date rape, drug abuse, driving aggression, robbery, gambling, suicidal ideation, sensation seeking and other impulse control behaviors.
- A to Z tips for self-management of anger.
- How to reconstruct their negative thoughts, feelings and behaviors with emphasis on therapeutic intervention for serious anger problems.
This book provides useful tips on mastering the art of anger management. Its lucid narration and the use of cartoons and illustrations make it an interesting, entertaining and effective read for professionals as well as lay persons, Physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors can also recommend this book to their patients.