A Quick Guide to Behaviour Management in the Early Years
- Emily Bullock - Teacher, International School
- Simon Brownhill - University of Cambridge, UK
Classroom Management & Student Behaviour | Early Childhood Behaviour | Early Childhood Education
Each of the 100 ideas focuses on a single strategy, and looks at:
- structures and systems;
- using fun, child-orientated resources;
- rewarding good behaviour, and managing sanctions;
- the advanftages of various approaches;
- case studies from practice;
- adaptations of strategies for different settings and ages.
The book suggests lively strategies that keep behaviour management fresh and effective. Advice is given to support children with Special Educational Needs and examples of behaviour management in different settings are shared.
An easily accessible guide for all practitioners working with children aged 3 to 8.