Reading around widely is important in early childhood studies. Journal articles are a great way to ensure students have access to the latest thinking and research ideas on a topic. We are delighted to recommend these popular SAGE journal articles - available to read for free!
1. The essential role of scribbling in the imaginative and cognitive development of young children
2. Lessons from using iPads to understand young children’s creativity
3. Belonging as a force of agency: An exploration of immigrant children’s everyday life in early childhood settings
4. Young children engaging with technologies at home: The influence of family context
5. What children know and can do when they start school and how this varies between countries
Happy reading and don't forget to tweet and share the knowledge!