Written by an author with proven success in obtaining NIH grants and in developing grant application workshops in university settings and at association conventions the book utilizes specific supporting examples and cases and includes flow charts illustrating the grant application review process at NIH.
1. The National Institutes of Heath and Biomedical Funding
2. Mentoring and Collaborative Relationships
3. Types of Award Mechanisms
4. Preparation and Preliminary Steps
5. Writing the Application, Part I
6. Writing the Application, Part II
7. Writing the Application, Part III
8. Submitting the Application
9. The Grant Review and Award Process
10. Be Careful What You Wish For. . .