Lecturers request your electronic inspection copy here
Lab reports are used across a range of subjects, and they require very different skills to writing essays or literature reviews. Get the know-how you need to avoid losing marks and write your report with ease.
- Understand the structure so you know what’s different before you start
- Avoid wasting time with insider tips on style and content
- Check your final report so you submit your best work.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to writing a lab report with one of the authors, Diana Hopkins.