The Communication Playbook
- Teri Kwal Gamble - College of New Rochelle, USA
- Michael W. Gamble - New York Institute of Technology, USA
Speech Communication (General)
Ideal for hybrid communication courses, The Communication Playbook is designed to equip students with the tools they need to develop communicative resilience in their personal and public lives, whether face-to-face or virtually. Supported by practical learning activities and exercises, along with discussions of timely topics such as events of extremism, a global pandemic, and the technological and multicultural nature of society, bestselling authors Teri Kwal Gamble and Michael W. Gamble help students navigate the physical and digital realms of communication, enabling them to become clear, confident communicators. The Second Edition includes updated examples, new annotated speeches on up-to-date topics, and greater coverage of how technology and culture influences communication.
This title is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package. Contact your SAGE representative to request a demo.
- Digital Option / Courseware SAGE Vantage is an intuitive learning platform that integrates quality SAGE textbook content with assignable multimedia activities and auto-graded assessments to drive student engagement and ensure accountability. Unparalleled in its ease of use and built for dynamic teaching and learning, Vantage offers customizable LMS integration and best-in-class support. It’s a learning platform you, and your students, will actually love. Learn more.
- Assignable Video with Assessment Assignable video (available with SAGE Vantage) is tied to learning objectives and curated exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life. Watch a sample video now.
- LMS Cartridge: Import this title’s instructor resources into your school’s learning management system (LMS) and save time. Don’t use an LMS? You can still access all of the same online resources for this title via the password-protected Instructor Resource Site. Learn more.
For additional information, custom options, or to request a personalized walkthrough of these resources, please contact your sales representative.
LMS cartridge included with this title for use in Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
The LMS cartridge makes it easy to import this title’s instructor resources into your learning management system (LMS). These resources include:
- Test banks
- Editable chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides
You can still access all of the same online resources for this title via the password-protected Instructor Resource Site.
The open-access Student Study Site makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime. It offers flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, as well as learning objectives that reinforce the most important material.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 2. Communicating in a Multicultural Society and World