When it comes to research proposals, there's the good, the bad, and the messy; there are essential elements and students often forget them, miss them, or struggle to find a workable plan.
Zina O'Leary's Research Proposal Little Quick Fix gives you a clever, beautiful workbook packed with real-life examples to keep you on track. Use it to: work through guided exercises; understand the elements of the proposal; and, put them together thoughtfully to create your very own research proposal—fast.
Little Quick Fix titles provide quick but authoritative answers to the problems, hurdles, and assessment points students face in the research course, project proposal, or design—whatever their methods learning is.
- Lively, ultra-modern design; full-colour, each page a tailored design.
- An hour's read. Easy to dip in and out of with clear navigation enables the reader to find what she needs—quick.
- Direct written style gets to the point with clear language. Nothing needs to be read twice. No fluff.
- Learning is reinforced through a 2-minute overview summary; 3-second summaries with super-quick Q&A
- DIY tasks create a work plan to accomplish a task, do a self-check quiz, solve a problem, get students to what they need to show their supervisor.
- Checkpoints in each section make sure students are nailing it as they go and support self-directed learning.
- How do I know I’m done? Each Little Quick Fix wraps up with a finale checklist that allows the reader to self-assess they’ve got what they need to progress, submit, or ace the test or task.