Jim Blythe's Principles and Practice of Marketing will ease you into the complexities of Marketing to help you achieve success in your studies and get the best grade. It provides plenty of engaging real-life examples, including brands you know such as Netflix and PayPal - marketing is not just about products, but services too. Marketing changes as the world changes, and this textbook is here to help, keeping you up to speed on key topics such as digital technologies, globalization and being green.
The companion website offers a wealth of resources for both students and lecturers and is available at www.sagepub.co.uk/blythe3e.
An electronic inspection copy is also available for instructors.
- Teaching notes per chapter, including answers to internet exercises for students
- PowerPoint slides per chapter
- Exam test bank
- Guide to designing a course on marketing
- Videos about marketing
- Podcasts about marketing careers
- Marketing employability resources and advice
- Extra case studies
- Guide to writing a Marketing Plan
- Online exercises per chapter
- Interactive multiple choice questions per chapter
- Interactive flashcards
- Pinterest page featuring useful weblinks to ads, campaigns, etc.
- RSS feed incorporating trade magazines, news websites, blogs, etc.