Online resources for students are available at study.sagepub.com/statsfornursing and include data sets for examples and exercises, fully developed solutions to all odd-numbered exercises, and thorough tutorial videos providing an overview of each statistical method, step-by-step guidance on SPSS® processing, and interpretation of results. Online resources for instructors include Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides for each chapter and solutions to all exercises.
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides that offer complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course
- Solutions to the all of the exercises in the book
The Student Study Site includes:
- Data sets for use with exercises
- Tutorial videos demonstrating how to use SPSS to work with data
- Solutions to the odd-numbered exercises in the book