With content types designed to fit a variety of learning needs, this collection contains around 130 hours of video that explore and explain political narratives, from policy debates to shifting international relationships, reinforce course fundamentals, introduce new perspectives, and bring theory to life with in-practice examples. With content aimed at developing enduring political literacy, students and researchers alike can use this collection to understand the nuances of and legacies behind current headlines. View the complete title list.
Looking for a clear tutorial on the American Presidency, or a step-by-step guide to policy analysis? Outstanding lecturers from a multitude of different universities will give short, clear tutorial videos, all carefully tagged to a disciplinary taxonomy. In addition, carefully curated licensed film content, including seminal documentaries from BBC Worldwide and footage of famous political speeches from, among others, Martin Luther King and John F. Kennedy, will provide an additional stream of content for classroom use.
Coming in September 2021
- Approximately 7 hours of new, streaming video content that focus on understanding the nuances and legacies behind current headlines and developing enduring political literacy
- Featuring content from staffers on Presidential and Senate campaigns from 2016 through 2020 that breaks down not only campaign strategies but also how the outcomes and lessons learned contribute to the evolving understandings of national politics
- New videos will help students understand the theoretical foundations of political events and will encourage critical thinking about political concepts
Want to find out more? Request a free trial!
Already tried and liked the product?
Recommend SAGE Video to your librarian.
- Lawrie Balfour, University of Virginia
- Mely Caballero Anthony, Nanyang Technological University
- Rosie Campbell, Birkbeck, University of London
- Rosie Clawson, Purdue University
- Keith Dowding, Australia National University
- Kelly M. Greenhill, Tufts University
- Takashi Inoguchi, University of Niigata Prefecture
- Thad Kousser, University of California San Diego
- Todd Landman, Nottingham University
- Ben MacQueen, Monash University
- Anja Mihr, Utrecht University
- Taylor Owen, University of British Columbia
- Steve Rathgeb Smith, Syracuse University
- Steve Saideman, Carleton University
- Guy D. Whitten, Texas A&M University
Video will cover topics across the following core areas:
- American Government & Politics
- Strategic & Defense Studies
- Political Science
- Political Behavior
- Comparative Politics
- Regional and World Politics
- International Relations
- International Security
- European Politics
- Political Theory
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Research Methods for Politics & International Relations