- Effectively make your point and answer the assigned question
- Build a solid and logical writing structure
- Perfect your paragraphs and make your sentences flow.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to developing your academic writing skills with author Helen Coleman.
Watch the recording of Getting the Most Out of Your University Journey with Helen Coleman and Kaye Rabel. This webinar, hosted by JS Group, provides you with top tips and a Q&A on health, wellbeing and academic success.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!