Every chapter ofOrganizational Ethics: A Practical Approach, Fifth Editionprovides readers with opportunities to apply ethical principles and practices in a variety of settings through self-assessments, analyses, projects, and discussion. Written in a reader-friendly style, each part of the book is layered around organizational behavior. The parts introduce moral theories used in ethical problem-solving; examines individual motivations; looks at the ethical dilemmas of groups, teams, and leaders as well as offers strategies for creating ethical cultures and promoting social responsibility. This book shows how readers can develop their ethical expertise and provides opportunities to practice problem-solving to defend their decisions.
New to this edition
- Over 25 new case studies on current events such as the college admissions scandal, Jeffrey Epstein, and Dick's Sporting Goods stand on gun control
- 24 new self-assessments on topics such as ethnocentrism, ethical leadership, and social loafing
- New discussions of cross-cultural ethical conflict, moral maturity and attentiveness, meaningful work, dysfunctional customer behaviors, ethical leadership theory, team defensive routines, organizational virtue, gamification, social intrapreneurs, and social shareholder activism
An Instructor Teaching Site (Password protected) supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students.
- A Microsoft® Word® test bank is available containing multiple choice, true/false, and essay questions for each chapter. The test bank provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- An ExamView electronic test bank is available and can be used on PCs. The test bank contains multiple choice, true/false and essay questions for each chapter and provides you with a diverse range of pre-written options as well as the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding. ExamView is also compatible with many popular learning management systems so you can easily get your test questions into your online course.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- Sample course syllabi for semester and quarter courses provide suggested models for use when creating the syllabi for your courses.
- Case notes include synopses, analyses, learning objectives, and discussion guides to assist with case-based teaching.
- Instructor's Manual, including suggestions for additional readings, provide a jumping-off point for course assignments, papers, research, group work, and class discussion.
- Chapter-specific discussion questions help launch classroom interaction by prompting students to engage with the material and by reinforcing important content.