Make a deep impact today that leaves a growing legacy for tomorrow.
Learn to lead well and leave a lasting impact with this compact, richly innovative book from the Corwin Impact Leadership series. Discover six specific leadership attributes to stimulate deep learning— and deep leadership— that transforms schools for the future.
Concrete examples and critical, yet implementable action steps help you:
- Commit to deep, meaningful work
- Master the content and process of change
- Co-learn and co-lead simultaneously
- Collaboratively develop individuals and groups
- Link your goals to the larger school system
- Produce new, capable leaders
Uncover new ways of thinking and acting, for you and for those you lead, with this powerful leadership guide!
Other books by Corwin:
- Quaglia: Principal Voice
- Zhao: Teaching for Greatness
- Glaze: Avis Glaze’s Impact Leadership
"Few today have broader and deeper insights than Michael Fullan in helping to develop leadership amidst the cross currents of today’s school environments. Two of Fullan’s timely insights in Indelible Leadership—Students themselves are the hidden agents for deep change, and the real leadership capabilities needed today can be learned."
MIT and Academy for Systemic Change
"This book provides a wonderfully clear and concise guide for education leaders who want to make a real difference in the midst of challenging times. Fullan is a master!"
Tony Wagner, Author
The Global Achievement Gap and Creating Innovators