Rosaline Barbour draws on her extensive teaching experience to provide a clear, user-friendly introduction to the craft of doing qualitative research. Each chapter includes examples of real-life qualitative data and a range of exercises to help students get a feel for the process of generating and analysing qualitative data.
The second edition includes:
- New examples from a range of social science disciplines, making this the perfect book no matter what course you’re studying
- More on unobtrusive methods of data collection, such as documentary analysis
- More on internet research methods, mixed methods and visual methods
- A new section on using software in qualitative research
- A brand new companion website full of additional lecturer and student resources.
Companion Website to accompany the 2nd Edition of Introducing Qualitative Research