—David Matkin, University at Albany - SUNY
Reflecting recent changes in accounting standards, this Sixth Edition of Financial Management for Public, Health, and Not-for-Profit Organizations provides a comprehensive yet practical introduction to the financial decision-making and management skills required of students and practitioners in the public, health, and not-for-profit sectors. Assuming that readers have no prior training in financial management, the authors artfully combine the principles, theory, and analytics of accounting and finance. In every chapter, a wide range of exercises, case studies, and problems help students develop strong financial assessment and judgment proficiencies while reinforcing the essential mechanics of accounting.
Instructors, sign in at study.sagepub.com/finkler6e for chapter-specific discussion questions, editable PowerPoint® slides, and more!
Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Resources Site for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources. Simply provide your institutional information for verification, and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your log-in information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- Solutions to end-of-chapter questions include detailed solutions in both Word and Excel format.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course. Highlight essential content, features, and artwork from the book.
- Cases Studies challenge students to identify and apply the concepts that are illustrated in each case. The cases are designed for instructors to extend questions to students, initiate class discussion, assign as homework, or conduct an in-class exercise.
- Excel templates for selected chapter problems may be provided to students as an aid to solving problems. Most templates simply provide a format for solving the problem, while some retain the relevant Excel formulas. Files may be edited as desired by the instructor.
- Tables and figures from the book are provided for your courses.