Written by a high profile international team of editors and contributors, the text features cases spanning Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and North America, and covers key topics and issues such as fundraising, sponsorship, globalization and sustainability. It also aims to bolster student employability through the inclusion of features such as practical asides, case studies, and a "Diary of an Events Manager" to give students a window into the real life of a practitioner.
Brand new to the Second Edition:
- Three new chapters covering industry-related contemporary developments in social media, events tourism and the future of international events
- New case studies in every chapter illustrating real-life and diverse practical applications of each topic
- Updated theory about the critical global issues affecting events and the main drivers of change in the industry
- A Companion Website featuring links to interactive learning resources, an Instructors manual for lecturers, events-related videos for fun additional educational viewing, and author-selected SAGE journal articles for advanced learning.
- Instructor's Manual
- Lecture Notes
- Interactive Self-Test Resources
- Video Content
- Short Cases
- Real Life Event Management Stories
- Fashion Fusion Show
- Author-selected SAGE journal articles for advanced learning