Weaving quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods together, he encourages you to consider flexible options and to choose the most appropriate methods for your projects. Setting out the realities of conducting research in real-world settings, David will help you to find the practical tools – and the confidence – you need to make good research choices as well as providing coverage of a wide range of assessment techniques and employability skills.
The book also introduces an incredible range of digital resources:
· Award-winning video to bring concepts to life
· Video top tips from David
· Case studies from experts
· Journal articles to showcase real research
· Interactive glossary flashcards
· Multiple choice questions to test yourself with
· Multidisciplinary data sets
· Downloadable checklists to guide you.
Brimming with energy and grounded in reality, this book is still your definitive companion to research – from theory to design, data collection to data analysis and writing up to dissemination this book has everything you need to excel.
*Interactivity only available through Vitalsource eBook included as part of paperback product (ISBN 9781526418524). Access not guaranteed on second-hand copies (as access code may have previously been redeemed).