A clear and practical guide to completing a literature review in nursing and healthcare studies.
Providing students with straightforward guidance on how to successfully carry out a literature review as part of a research project or dissertation, this book uses examples and activities to demonstrate how to complete each step correctly, from start to finish, and highlights how to avoid common mistakes.
The third edition includes:
- Expert advice on selecting and researching a topic
- A chapter outlining the different types of literature review
- Increased focus on Critical Appraisal Tools and how to use them effectively
- New real-world examples presenting best practice
- Instructions on writing up and presenting the final piece of work
Perfect for any nursing or healthcare student new to literature reviews and for anyone who needs a refresher in this important topic.