This Fourth Edition is thoroughly updated to reflect recent events and trends, including the COVID-19 pandemic; use of social media to interfere in elections; the role of China in trade, investment, and finance; and the tensions surrounding persistent racial and gender inequities around the world.
SAGE Edge for instructors supports your teaching by making it easy to integrate quality content and create a rich learning environment for students with:
- a password-protected site for complete and protected access to all text-specific instructor resources;
- test banks that provide a diverse range of ready-to-use options that save you time. You can also easily edit any question and/or insert your own personalized questions
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- an instructor's manual that contains numerous resources for each chapter, including learning objectives, chapter-specific discussion questions, class assignments, video and multimedia links, and more; and
- all tables and figures from the textbook.
SAGE Edge for students enhances learning, it’s easy to use, and offers:
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts; and
- learning objectives that reinforce the most important material from the chapters.