Acing Online Assessment
Your Guide to Success
- Lucinda Becker - Reading University, UK
- Felicity Becker - University of Reading, UK
- Anastasia Becker - Little Signs Training
Essays/Dissertations | Exam Technique (UG) | Specific Study Skills (General)
Facing an online assessment? Here’s how to ace it.
This straightforward guide helps you translate your existing skills into an online environment. It enables you to transition from understanding familiar, offline assessments to succeeding in formal online assessments by breaking down what you are being asked to do - then shows you how to prepare, where to get help and what to do on the day.
From presentations to portfolios, it demonstrates that, once you understand this new way of being assessed, you can make the most of working online to improve your grades and excel in your work. It also:
- Equips you with strategies to help manage anxieties around online assessment.
- Highlights the challenges and benefits that are unique to online assessment.
- Demonstrates how to make the most of feedback to support your development as a self-reflective learner.
With each chapter built around key student questions, this guide is perfect for dipping into for any type of online assessment.
Student Success is a series of essential guides for students of all levels. From how to think critically and write great essays to boosting your employability and managing your wellbeing, the Student Success series helps you study smarter and get the best from your time at university.
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
Free booklet with 10 top tips to help students succeed in their online assessments.