A Little Guide for Teachers: Diversity in Schools
A Little Guide for Teachers
Continuing Professional Development | Leadership & Management | Teaching Diverse Students
A Little Guide for Teachers: Diversity in Schools aims to provide starting points for teachers and leaders in creating a curriculum, either across disciplines or within subjects, that is as deep and diverse as their students.
The Little Guide for Teachers series is little in size but BIG on all the support and inspiration you need to navigate your day to day life as a teacher.
· Authored by experts in the field
· Easy to dip in-and-out of
· Interactive activities encourage you to write into the book and make it your own
· Fun engaging illustrations throughout
· Read in an afternoon or take as long as you like with it!
A quick and concise read that works at a very matter of fact level to support teachers in this area, and then suggests activities to use in school. Theory and practice combined.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Chapter 1 - Why Is Language Important in Creating Diverse Schools?